Lowcountry Orphan Relief's RISE Fundraiser
- Online Only
Due to Covid, our annual gala has been canceled, but we are RISING in the face of adversity and hosting a new September fundraiser in hopes of reaching our $100,000 goal FOR THE KIDS!
100% of proceeds go to supporting LOR's programs benefiting Lowcountry children suffering from abuse and/or neglect.
Thank you for believing in our mission and for your generous contributions during such a critical time!
ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS AND RULES:
1. The RISE virtual fundraiser will run from September 1, 2020 at 10:00AM (EST) through September 30, 2020 at 5:00PM (EST) and will feature a Silent Auction, Raffles, and Pledging (times subject to change)
2. Supporters MUST be registered via LOR's Qtego page to participate. Registering is FREE, but contact info and a valid form of payment are required
• All items in the auction are affiliated with an auction #. Click on the image or enter the item number into your device/smartphone to bid on the item through the Qtego site
• Each incremental bid amount is displayed on the Qtego site and constitutes a valid bid
• Each new bid must be entered into the Qtego system (or a Max Bid may be set to allow the system to bid on your behalf)
• In the event of a dispute, the LOR Director shall determine the winning bidder(s), and the decision will be final
• Auction winners will be notified upon conclusion of the fundraiser
INSTABUY (Virtual Raffles)
• Virtual raffle tickets can be purchased under the INSTABUY tab.
• Raffle winners will be drawn at random on September 30, 2020 and will be notified by the first week of October 2020.
DONATE (“Give From The Heart”)
• Supporters can choose to donate any amount of their choice to the RISE campaign
• Check out our “Give From The Heart” heart crawler to see the total amount of donations raised, and help us reach our goal of $100,000 FOR THE KIDS! www.qtego.net/heart.php?x=LOW021020
CHECK OUT PROCESS BY QTEGO:
1. After fundraiser concludes, Qtego launches Fast Checkout for guests with a credit card on file. Qtego will run the card on file & text receipts to the guests
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ITEM EXPIRATION:
• All sales are final, and auction items and services must be used within a year unless specified otherwise
• Payment by a successful bidder must be made by registering a card when registering as a bidder on the Qtego website. Payment by check made out to Lowcountry Orphan Relief is also acceptable and can be mailed to Lowcountry Orphan Relief, PO Box 70185, North Charleston, SC 29415.
• Purchasers are asked to respect times stipulated by donors and not request changes. As a courtesy, donors should be contacted within 30 days.
• Reservations for all accommodations and travel must be mutually arranged with the donor. All accommodations are subject to availability and donor restrictions. Taxes and gratuities are not included unless noted.
ITEM PICK UP & DELIVERY
• After the fundraiser ends, all winners will be notified via email or phone
• Arrangements can be made for pick up at LOR from bidder or local delivery by LOR.
• Lowcountry Orphan Relief neither warrants nor represents and will in no way be responsible for: the correctness of description, authenticity, authorship, or condition of items presented. No statement contained in this program or made orally at the sale or elsewhere will be deemed a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
LOR is a tax-exempt organization pursuant to Section 501c(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. (FIN 26-1108081). If payment exceeds the market value of the items purchased, a charitable donation equal to the amount of the purchase price above market value may be claimed for tax purposes.
Questions should be directed to Christina Lope, Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org